Discover Zurich and its surroundings on an extended city tour. Visit the Old Town with its churches and ride on the aerial cable car for a breathtaking view over Lake Zurich and the Alps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Sihlquai Coach Parking near Zurich HB (main train station). Follow track 18 (last track on street level) until the road turns right. Follow the road for 50 meters and find the Sihlquai Coach Parking across from Starbucks. By public transport take tram 4, 6, or 13 to the stop Sihlquai/HB.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- From March 4 - 22 2024/March 2025, the Felsenegg cable car is replaced by the Dolder cogwheel train due to maintenance work.
- Routing may have to be amended due to construction work or public events without prior notice