Get stunning views of the Swiss Alps on a 2-day tour from Zurich. Spend the night on the top of Mt. Pilatus and wake to a glorious sunrise. Ride the aerial cable car up Mt. Titlis, visit a glacier park, go on a cliff walk, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The entire tour is accompanied by a professional, multilingual guide, except the overnight stay on Mt. Pilatus and the descent to Lucerne the next morning. For this part you will receive detailed written information
- Reduced child rates are based on 2 full paying adults. Infants under 2 years old can stay in the same room at no extra charge. Children from 2 to 11 years old get a 50% discount
- Lunch is included on day 1 during the winter season (November to March)