Spend a day with a private tour guide in East-Switzerland. Visit the old town of Schaffhausen, and ride alongside Europe's largest plain waterfall, Rhine Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Your guide will wait for you in the lobby of your hotel in Zürich.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability of the schedule and the tour guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible