Follow a private local expert guide, explore the highlights in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, hike onto the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain, and challenge the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your centrally located Zhangjiajie HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bridge may be closed if the weather is bad.
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure, and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge.
- Entrance tickets of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park and Glass Bridge are included
- One-way tickets to Bailong Elevator and Tianzi cable car are included
- Food, drinks and gratuities (optional) are not included
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Shoe covers will be provided
- Passport name, number, expiry, and nationality are required at the time of booking for all participants.