Discover Zaragoza's secrets with a self-guided walking tour and a scavenger hunt. Solve puzzles, see the stunning Cathedral of the Savior, and wander the streets of Zarazoga at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Begin your tour next to the statue of the shepherd with an eagle "El Pastor del Águila", open the Explorial app and enter the game code to start the activity. The game code will be sent immediately after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This activity requires an internet connection
- You can use multiple languages per group
- This activity takes place entirely outside
- The average duration of the activity is 1.5-2 hours, however, there is no time limit