Experience the iconic Shipwreck Beach, Blue Caves, and unforgettable views on this full-day trip around the island of Zakynthos. Ride in a glass-bottom boat for a unique perspective of the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available within a 10-kilometer radius of Zante Town.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- There are no toilets on Shipwreck beach or at the Shipwreck viewpoint
- There are cafeterias in Agios Nicholaos port where guests may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments
- You will have to walk for about 10 minutes on a stone path at the shipwreck viewpoint to get to the best location
- *If the weather changes our program will change as well
- *If it is canceled due to bad weather conditions or reduced participation you will be offered a different date/tour or a full refund