Visit some of the most beautiful Slovenian attractions in 1 tour. Head to the lovely capital city Ljubljana to admire its mesmerizing architecture, then continue to the famous Postojna Cave and the impregnable medieval marvel know as Predjama Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Departure Time 8:30 AM. Departure point is located 3 minutes walk from the ban Jelačić Square. Departure Location: Central hotels in Zagreb or Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square. Address: Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square in front of the meteorological pole.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to run
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Postojna Cave has a constant temperature of 9°C, so wear warm clothes.
- To reach Slovenia we will have to cross the border. Bring your documents with you.
- Slovenia is inside of the Schengen Area so make sure that you have a visa or that you are a citizen of a country that is on the list of Visa-free regime: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/who-needs-schengen-visa/