Get lost in the countless colors of nature on a full-day trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park from Zagreb. See the famous waterfalls and visit the fairytale village of Rastoke. Discover Croatia during the special autumn days.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your address.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travellers should be moderate physical fitness level
- A moderate amount of challenging walking is involved; sneakers or hiking boots are recommended
- Confirmation will be received after booking
- The experience requires a minimum numbers of travellers: If the tour is canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for baby stroller at the Plitvice Lakes
- If an infant must be in a baby seat inside the minivan, you will be additionaly charged - 50% from regular price