Experience a popular day trip from Ouarzazate for a quick taste of the Sahara Desert - perfect for those who don't have time to stay overnight. Visit Berber villages and kasbahs, have lunch with a local family, and ride a camel through the dunes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Pickup optional
- Pick up possible at Hotels and Riads in Ouarzazate (please specify name and address of your accommodation).
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable, closed shoes and bring sun protection: sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- If you are staying in private accommodation (for instance an AirBnB), pick up is not available and you must go to the meeting point in Ouarzazate