Relive more than 2000 years of Zadar's history. Instead of imagining how Zadar once looked, with virtual reality glasses you will stand in the center of Roman Forum, see bombing in World War II and visit places that are usually closed for public.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Croatian, English, Esperanto, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office at Poljana Pape Aleksandra III 7, 23000, Zadar, Croatia, next to Sea Gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card