Explore the Roman and Venetian ruins of Zadar's peninsula Old Town on a guided walking tour. See Zadar Cathedral from the outside, listen to the wavey music of the Sea Organ, and take in serene views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide by the Greeting to the Sun monument at the very tip of the waterfront. Your guide will be holding a sign 'Elite Travel'.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In Zadar guests will have to walk approximately 500 meters over cobblestone and flat terrain, and take up to 50 steps.
- To enter the Cathedral of Saint Anastasia, visitors need to be dressed properly, i.e. cover their shoulders and knees.