Board a boat in Zadar's Old Town for the islands of the Zadar archipelago. Enjoy breakfast and drinks on board and a box lunch on Saharun Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy stunning views of the islands of the Zadar archipelago
- See the beach that was listed as one of the most beautiful in the Adriatic
- Swim in the crystal-clear waters off Dugi Otok
- Boat ride from Zadar to Dugi Otok
- Bus from Bozava to Saharun
- Water on board
- Box lunch
- All taxes
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Zadar Old Town (by the bridge)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures all participants will be required to sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken before boarding. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask during the activity.
- This activity will have a capacity of 40% of the usual group size to allow social distancing.
- Please note that this beach trip depends on the weather and there is a possibility of cancelation in case of rain or strong winds