Discover the magic of Dugi Otok and one of the most beautiful beaches, Veli Žal. Kayak around the island with a certified local guide, and explore secluded bays and a unique cave that can only be entered by kayak or swimming.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
You will first need to take a ferry to Brbinj (Dugi Otok) from the Gaženica ferry port in Zadar, located at Gaženička cesta 28, 23000, Zadar, Croatia. Please arrive 30 minutes before the ferry time to allow time to buy a ticket. Your guide will meet you in front of the ferry when it arrives in Brbinj (Dugi Otok).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the Gaženica ferry port in Zadar at least 30 minutes before the ferry goes to Brbinj so you have time to buy a ticket
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, sun protection, some long-sleeved clothing, water, and maybe some food/snacks (although there is the option to eat in a beach bar)