The ultimate Aussie Farm Experience! Enjoy a one-hour guided camel ride in the spectacular Australian Outback. Watch the colors change and the sun set over Uluru and Kata Tjuta, and at twilight, enjoy beer, wine, champagne and outback bush foods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Transfers are included from accommodation within Ayers Rock Resort. Pick-up will be from your hotel within Ayers Rock Resort or from the following: • For Emu Walk Apartments, pick-up is at Desert Gardens Hotel (located next door). • For Lost Camel, pick-up is at Sails in the Desert (located next door).
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Bring the whole family along- this activity is suitable for both children and adults. If you would like to visit and feed the Australian barnyard animals (kangaroo, water buffalo, emu, ducks etc) it is recommended to arrive 20 minutes before the start of your tour.
- A professional photographer is sometimes available (not guaranteed) to capture your special moments. You may then choose to purchase your photographs of the day (on a USB or printed).
- There is a range of goods available for purchase in the Farm Outhouse including Bush Dukka.
- Your tour will depart 1.5 hours before sunset and return 2.5 hours after sunset
- Sunset times vary throughout the year - if you are unsure please call the local operator to confirm.