An exclusive, private walking tour from the dawn of Christianity to the birth of the Kit Kat. Discover why York is a city with Viking mud on its boots and a taste of cocoa in the air.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Flexible meeting point: can be arranged from any city centre landmark, restaurant or hotel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended - though the distances are not great, the pace will be gentle and York is forgivingly flat!