Immerse yourself in the history, myths, and legends of York on a guided walking tour through the city. Start outside York Minster and pass into the Shambles admiring the Medieval architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Head to the West Window of York Minster, (this is the main entrance for visitors. In the square there is a cafe called 'Bennet's please meet near the cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour takes place all weathers.
- The tour includes heights and uneven streets.