Immerse yourself in the history, myths, and legends of York on a guided walking tour. Walk in the footsteps of Romans, Vikings, and the infamous and famous. Discover life through the ages in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet next to the Statue of Constantine the Great, to be found at the South side of York Minster, opposite the Roman Column. Look for the circular Rose window above the doors of the Cathedral. Your tour departs at the time you booked, please arrive 10 minutes early to avoid missing the tour. Guides do not answer phones once tour has began or return for late comers. (PLEASE IGNORE THE SAT_NAV ADDRESS it places the statue on the wrong side of the cathedral!)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour takes place all weathers.
- The tour includes heights and uneven streets.