Enjoy 75 spooky minutes of sightseeing in York on board the Ghost Bus! Your creepy conductor will show you the city’s top sights and give you bone-chilling and humorous insights into some of the more gruesome events in York’s past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departs from Bus Stop (RE) by York Station on Station Road by the Royal York Hotel. Please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The tour cannot wait for late passengers and they cannot be admitted once the show has started.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour operator takes no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owner's risk and the tour operator takes no responsibility for items damaged or lost.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking (other than bottled water) are not permitted on the bus.