Explore Bronte Country and the Yorkshire Dales National Park, visit Haworth, Bingley Five Rise Locks, Bolton Abbey and Linton Falls on this full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Opposite the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF (near York Minster)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour operates with a maximum of 16 passengers
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Between November and March, some visitor attractions are closed and the tour may have to follow a different route/itinerary if the weather conditions are unfavourable