Drive in a convoy with your group across the island of Gozo on a self-driving E-Jeep tour from Malta. Kick up dust on coastal trails, stop to swim in a charming bay, and discover sleepy villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- On the booking confirmation, we will give guests the pick up instructions. Our minivan drivers will pick our guests from the agreed pick up location and time to drive them to either our private boat weather permitting or to the communal ferry to Gozo. On their arrival in Gozo, clients will fill the rental agreement form and our leader will give them the briefing on how to operate the E Jeep and start their tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- When booking, kindly provide your mobile number including the prefix, preferably a Whattsapp mobile number. Also note your accommodation details and we will revert with the pick up time and closest pick up point. We pick up clients on locations shown on the google maps to be easier for both the clients and our driver to avoid delays. Kindly ensure you are at the advised pick up point 5 minutes before the agreed time. The minivan driver will be holding up a Yippee sign. The minivan will drive you to meet the boat or ferry to cross over to Gozo. You will be returned to the original pick up/meeting point at the end of the tour.
- FIRST PICK UP IS FROM VALLETTA AREA STARTING AT 7.45AM. Other locations following Valletta pick ups. Pickups for clients residing in Southern areas of Malta will be picked up earlier.