Experience the beauty of Wroclaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the Old Town. Admire the historic monuments, such as Cloth Hall and the needle-like Iglica monument built to symbolize the glory of Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information