Explore the historic Old Town of Wroclaw on this guided walking tour through the Polish city. Walk down charming cobblestone streets that have been part of many empires and admire ancient cathedrals and university buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Main Entrance of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Ostrow TumskiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meeting Point: Main Entrance of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Ostrow Tumski
- Please choose a language for your tour when booking.