Take a full-day trip from Wroclaw to marvel the scenic beauty of Lower Silesia. Visit the Giant Mountains and the Valley of Palaces and Gardens, and experience the unique culture of the region. See medieval castles, Baroque palaces, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Polish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel/ accommodation in Old Town, Wroclaw.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Admire the extraordinary Siedlecin Tower House
- See medieval castles and unique 19th-century mansions in the Valley of Palaces and Gardens
- Try the original herbal liqueur called “Echt Stonsdorfer”
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Note that this tour is designed for individual clients, and has a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants.