Experience the magic of Wroclaw, the city of 100 bridges. Be amazed by the Centennial Hall (UNESCO). Walk along Oder river bank. See the museum with the world’s biggest panoramic battle scenes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby with a sign with your name on it. Please be ready on time.
- Private group
Select participants and date