Discover three of England’s national treasures on this full-day private tour, including two UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Visit illustrious Windsor Castle, Neolithic Stonehenge, and the historic city of Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your central London hotel (within zones 1-3).
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Child and infant car seats are not supplied
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on Sundays and for special services
- As a working royal palace, Windsor Castle, or parts of the castle, may be closed at short notice
- On rare occasions the State Apartments at Windsor Castle may be closed