Join the adventure, and turn Winchester's historic streets into a GIANT outdoor escape room! Search for clues, unlock the puzzles & unravel the amazing Tudor mystery of The Bishop's Golden Tankard!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter Warren & Son and show your receipt to the staff, to receive your Mystery Guide. Opening hours: 9:00 AM - 17:00 PM (Monday -Saturday) 10.30 AM - 16.30 PM (Sunday).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour, the 40-page guided activity booklet can be collected any time (during operating hours), on the day of your activity. 09:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Mon-Sat) and 10.30am to 4.30pm (Sunday)
- The duration of this activity is around 3 hours
- Distance: 4 km
- Difficulty: Medium (Adults + older children)
- Clues to solve: 16