Explore the historic heart of Winchester on a guided walking tour. Hear about the legend of King Arthur as you wind down the high street to Winchester Cathedral and walk the banks of the River Itchen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
We will meet in front of the Westgate, the mediveal entrance to Winchester, at the top end of the High Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- We will meet in front of the Westgate, the medieval entrace to Winchester at the top of the High Street.