Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mine with an authorized guide and see original caves, ramps, lakes, chambers, and shafts. Follow a specially prepared tourist route located 135 meters underground.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, English, Polish, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait outside of your accomodation 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Driver will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts in front of the UNESCO sign close to the Salt Mine Museum. Our tour leader will pick you up from there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will need to walk down 800 steps to enter the salt mines. The return trip back to ground level is by original elevator
- The hotel pickup time is subject to change. In the event of this occurring you will be informed by phone, email or at reception
- Bring valid student ID if you book a reduced price ticket