Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mine with an authorized guide and see original caves, ramps, lakes, chambers, and shafts. Follow a specially prepared tourist route located 135 meters underground.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French, Polish, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside of your accomodation 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Driver will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You choose your preferred start time which is not guaranteed. You will be informed about the exact starting time of the tour the day before the tour.
- You will need to walk down 800 steps to enter the salt mines. The return trip back to ground level is by original elevator
- The hotel pickup time is subject to change. In the event of this occurring you will be informed by phone, email or at reception
- Bring valid student ID if you book a reduced price ticket