Fly over the Whistler Valley and get an introduction to seaplane aviation on a 20-minute scenic flight. Enjoy stunning vistas of the valley and aerial views of Brandywine Falls, Whistler village, the Olympic Rings, Olympic Park and other Olympic venues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Whistler Air, Green Lake Terminal, Box 834, Whistler, British Columbia, V0N 180.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that the flight time is 20 minutes
- Child rates are available when accompanied by a paying adult. Children under the age of 2 fly free