Fly between Vancouver and Whistler on this convenient seaplane transfer. Enjoy a quick 45-minute flight with scenic views over Lions Gate Bridge. Hop on the complimentary shuttle after landing to reach Whistler Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The downtown Vancouver terminal is located in Coal Harbour just steps from Canada Place, the Vancouver Convention Centre, and Jack Poole Plaza. The terminal can be found within the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre, located right along Vancouver’s iconic seawall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Unaccompanied minors
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Unaccompanied minors are not permitted to fly
- Passengers must be able to walk up into the seaplane without assistance
- Check-in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time
- Government-Issued photo identification is required for anyone aged 18 years old and over
- Unclaimed seats can be sold 15 minutes prior to flight time
- A no-show fee of 100% will be charged 15 minutes prior to flight departure on unclaimed seats
- Luggage cannot weigh more than 25 pounds (11.3 kilograms). No excess luggage is allowed