Come and experience the adrenaline of zip-lining above the Koekedouw River, the perfect backdrop to a safe, fun and exciting adventure!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Afrikaans
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Marvel at the unique rock formations
- Take in the panoramic views of the Ceres Valley
- Feel the adrenaline rush of the zipline
- Water during the tour
- All equipment
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Parking lot at entrance of town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- There are about 200 meters of walking involved, some of which is very steep.
- This tour runs in all weather conditions.
- Children who are older than 3 years old can take part in this tour.
- Tours depart every hour.
- Bookings for weekends and for the last tour of the day are essential. Hours are 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (weekdays) and 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (weekends).
- Please wear long or short pants.
- Please wear comfortable flat-soled shoes (preferably closed).
- If you have long hair, please make sure it is tied up.
- If it is raining, you’ll be given a 2 piece rain suit to wear at no extra charge.
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing.