Discover Weimar differently with a thrilling scavenger hunt. Puzzle your way through the city, discovering the Bauhaus Msueum, the former Goethe and Schiller residence, as well as the castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Give yourself as much time as you like
- Solve the puzzle with the whole family
- Play the game on your schedule, takingthe time to explore the sights or take a breather
- Scavenger hunt box
- Entrance fees
- Public transport fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please provide a shipping address to the tour operator at the checkout
- Shipping the box containing the materials can take up to 4 business days
- The scavenger hunt box will be sent to you shortly before your selected date. If you need the box earlier please select an earlier date. You can do the scavenger hunt on any date after you receive the box, regardless of your selected date.
- Pick-up directly in Dresden is also possible from Monday to Friday. It is not possible to pick-up the box on weekends and holidays.
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.