Visit the sacred temple of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep on a 4-hour morning or afternoon tour from Chiang Mai. Climb up the mountain side for panoramic views from the stupa, and then visit the Hmong hill tribe village at Baan Doi Pui.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up possible from hotels and resorts in Chiang Mai city center only. For accommodations more than 6 kilometers from the city center starting point, pick-up is possible for an additional charge.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered
- A special rate for children aged 3-9 years old is available in the add-on section upon booking
- The voucher is only valid on the date specified
- Please note that with this option for single travelers, the supplier reserves the right to cancel should there not be at least 2 participants attending the tour on that day