Explore NYC from the perspective of its ghosts and gangsters. Take a two-hour history-based guided tour and discover the city's best gangsters and ghost stories. Uncover the city’s dark side as you walk through world-famous neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the corner of Worth and Mulberry Streets 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or with infants
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Children aged 6 and under can join this tour for free