Jump on-board an eco-friendly electric cart for a captivating sightseeing tour of Washington DC. Catch a glimpse of the White House, pass by the Smithsonian Museum, and drive through Capitol Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, across the street from the F street entrance to the National Building Museum (450 F St. NW, Washington, DC 20001).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Your group may be asked to sit on separate carts
- The activity provider can provide an infant seat if you inform them at least 48 hours before the tour of the age and weight of the infant
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated, but please inform the activity provider in advance
- The itinerary and its order of stops are subject to change at any time. Monuments visited may change due to the local road or monument closure which is beyond the control of the activity provider
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices