Make the most of your visit to DC on this comprehensive 5 to 5.5-hour walking tour led by an expert local guide. Explore the monuments of DC on the National Mall then, after a break and visit the treasures of the National Gallery of Art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A maximum of 8 people are permitted on each tour
- National Gallery of Art & the National Mall may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases the supplier is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. In these cases your guide will provide the information about the rooms contents before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies
- Some collections may vary