Visit Wilanow Palace, one of the most beautiful architectural monuments in the Warsaw. Called "The Little Versailles," this baroque palace blends European art with the old Polish building tradition, and survived two world wars and Polish partition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your guide / driver will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby with your name. Please be ready on time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please choose a language for your tour while booking