Experience Treblinka, the biggest Nazi camp in Europe which sits a 1 hour drive from Warsaw. The camp itself is very impressive and touching, and whilst there you will learn of the tragic history surrounding it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We pick-up our customers from the places where they stay, e.g. hotels, hostels, apartments, r&b’s and other locations in Warsaw city centre (please do remember to send the address/name of the place of pick-up). Our customers are requested to wait in a hotel lobby 5 minutes before the activity starts/scheduled times for being picked-up. You will recognise our guide/driver as they will have small, yellow board with red signs on it. If there is any contact needed please call us on this number +48 606 209 209.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The tour takes about 4-5 hours, with a recommended starting time between 9:00 AM–11:00 AM