Enjoy a perfect tour for history lovers and travelers who prefer an off-the-beaten-path experience. Explore the Polish countryside, spending free time in a beautiful village and discovering one of the most important places related to World War II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby or at the address you provide.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes