Experience vibrant Warsaw through a tantalizing combination of sightseeing, eating, and rich historical information. Marvel at the architecture as you drive across town in a communist-era minibus. Eat, drink, and wander like a local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation within a 3-kilometer radius from the city center. If you are staying outside of this area, the local partner will suggest a meeting point.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Hotel transfers are included in the tour duration, so if you are staying on the outskirts of Warsaw it might be better to meet the guide in the city center and enjoy more time for touring
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests walk around with their guide.
- Tours with retro minibuses are available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4 feet, 11 inches).
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, but they are equipped with heat for the wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with vintage cars).
- Please contact the local partner before booking the tour if you have any health issues or mobility limitations.