Make your trip to Poland complete by learning to make pierogi, delicious Polish dumplings that become popular across the world. Go home with a stomach full of dumplings and a recipe book so you can enjoy them again after your trip.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Pierogi & More at 3 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw. Entrance from the street, look for a large "Pierogi & More" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that drinks are included in the price of the evening class only. If you book a morning class, you may order drinks at your own cost.