Discover the 1000-year old history of the Polish Jews through a variety of exhibitions and interactive installations.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher at POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The ticket is valid for one day - you may enter the museum at your own convenience, but please be aware that admittance is closed 2 hours prior to the closing time
- You can leave the museum to have lunch and return, as long as it is within the same day. The estimated time needed for visiting the core exhibition is 2 hours.
- Due to security restrictions, every guest must undergo electronic scanning before entering the core exhibition
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays
- Children aged 7 or younger may enter the museum free of charge
- Children age 12 or younger, need to be supervised by an adult at all times