Visit the old Jewish neighborhoods of Warsaw and learn about the history and traditions of Poland’s Jews. Discover the part they played in resisting the Final Solution and see the Monument to the Heroes of the Ghetto, Kirkut and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The Museum of the History of Polish Jews is closed on Tuesdays.