Discover the history of Warsaw on this historical guided tour. Visit some of the most famous landmarks in the city, including the Royal Castle, the Holy Cross Church, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Pick up some local tips and souvenirs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet under the Warsaw Uprising Monument at Długa 22, 00-263 WarsawOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that hotel pickup is only possible from Warsaw Old Town; guests staying outside of Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
- If you provide the address of your accommodation during booking, your local guide will meet you at your accommodation located in Warsaw Old Town