See Old Town highlights, such as the Market Square, Grand Theatre and Saxon Gardens, and visit St John’s Archcathedral, St Anne’s Church, Royal Castle, and Palace of Culture and Science.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- If your hotel is not located in the Old Town, you'll have to make your own way to the Warsaw Uprising Monument, Długa 22, 00-263 Warsaw.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from Warsaw Old Town
- Guests from outside Warsaw Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
- If your hotel is not located in the Old Town, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point at Warsaw Uprising Monument