Enjoy Warsaw on a 3-hour bike tour that takes you to all the must-see spots this city has to offer. See the Old Town, the Palace of Culture and Science, Wisła river, beautiful panoramas, and trendy bars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
16/18 Koźla Street which is 1 km from Sigismund's Column in the Old Town in the Royal Castle Square. The nearest metro station is Metro Ratusz Arsenał which is 1.2 km away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The participant confirms s/he can ride a bicycle
- Drinking alcohol just before or during the tour is forbidden
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers the participant to be unreliable or otherwise inept for the tour (visibly unfit, drunk etc) s/he may refuse to accept the participant on the tour. This is not grounds for a refund
- The participant confirms s/he knows Polish law of the road regarding bicycles