Take a tour in small groups through two historical locations, The Lazienki Park and the Museum of King Jan III Palace at Wilanow.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup optional
- We will pick You up from Your location. Write the address and name of the hotel/hostel/ apartment when booking a Tour.
- Private or small groups available
- Visit the most characteristic places in Lazienki Park, such as the amphitheater, the palace on the island, and the new orangery
- Take a walk on the enchanting paths of the 18th century parks
- Discover the spirit of this extraordinary place that has been formed by its historic architecture and art
- Learn how the Polish aristocrats once lived in Wilanow Palace
- See the King's Bedroom, the Grand Vestibule, and the fantastic Paintings Gallery.
- Hotel pickup and transport to Lazienki Park by car or van
- Admissions fees to Lazienki Park
- Admission fees to The Royal Palace in Wilanow
- Hotel drop-off
- Photos and postcards
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes