Visit one of the most important sites of the 2nd World War during your stay in Warsaw with a private transfer. Explore the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp and learn about the tragic history of the Holocaust.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Warsaw. Your driver will be waiting at the address provided holding a card with your name on it. If the pick up is from a hotel, driver is waiting in the lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully