Leave the city of Krakow behind and spend the day exploring beautiful Warsaw. With a private guide discover iconic sights, including the Royal Castle and Wilanow Park, and learn about Warsaw’s impressive history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Krakow and transfer to train station.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date