Designed for cruise ship passengers docking in Warnemünde/Rostock, this full-day tour shows you the very best of Berlin and visits the memorial site at the former Sachsenhausen concentration camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Swedish, Russian, Norwegian, Hebrew
- Private group
Select participants and date
For cruise ships docking in Warnemünde ports, pickup is directly in front of the ship. When you disembark from your cruise ship, please make your way outside of the terminal. The guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- At Sachsenhausen, there will be no opportunity to buy lunch
- This tour includes some moderate walking
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages, and for lunch. Your tour guide can also arrange a stop at an ATM for you.
- Your bus driver may not speak English. If you have any questions, please call the emergency phone number found on the voucher.
- Late arrivals will not be entitled to a refund; but if your ship is late, the departure will be postponed to within 30 minutes after the ship docks.
- Mobility scooters are not allowed on board.
- This tour is organized to minimize time spent on the bus. You will, however, spend more time on the bus due to the distance between Berlin and Sachsenhausen.
- Each shore excursion is adjusted to each ship's docking times, and starts promptly after your vessel's arrival, returning with plenty of time to spare before departure