Join a kayaking tour and get up close to the thousands of Cape fur seals. Paddle up right next to an old shipwreck and lighthouse at the tip of the remote and pristine Pelican Point Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- No skills or qualifications are needed
- All pictures taken with the activity provider's waterproof camera will be emailed to you within a few days after the tour